Voted Best Dog Daycare
We provide innovative, exciting and fun alternatives to leaving your four-legged friend alone at home. Dogs can run, play, splash in our pool, snuggle up with a buddy, get lavished with attention or simply hang out with friends in our indoor/outdoor playgrounds – all while under the close supervision of our trained and certified pet loving staff whose primary goals are safety and fun.
Our expert daycare team has advanced training in animal behavior, socialization, basic obedience, canine first aid, and CPR. We start by performing a comprehensive behavioral assessment to learn about your dog’s disposition and play style around other dogs and our team. We will let you know how the day went, what your dog liked most, and then we will recommend the daycare program that sets your dog up for success while promoting confidence and fun in a safe and secure environment.
Our Classic Daycare Program is for dogs who are so easy going that they are happy just hanging out in a large group of canine friends throughout the day. This program is best for dogs who come regularly and is only offered as a monthly package: 4-Day, 8-Day, 12-Day, or Unlimited.
As low as $29 per day - the more you visit, the more you save!
This daycare program offers an enhanced level of one-on-one attention and specialized enrichment to suit every dog’s personality and preferences. Smaller groups or individual playtimes allow for high quality, structured play sessions throughout the day. Your dog will enjoy:
- Enhanced levels of hands-on care, mental stimulation & one-on-one attention
- Tailored and varied activities to meet the unique needs and personality of your dog
- Group fun for social pups
- Quiet puzzle time for those looking for a mental challenge
- Individual skill & play activities for introverted, senior or physically restricted pups
As low as $43 per day - the more you visit, the more you save!
Group and Individual Activities
- Fetch - Physical Stimulation, working with resource guarding, obedience (recall, sitting and release / drop it)
- Frisbee - Physical Stimulation, working with resource guarding, obedience (recall, sitting and release / drop it)
- Hula Hoops - Physical Stimulation, problem solving, focus, obedience (sit, stay and release command)
- Jumps - Physical Stimulation, agility, obedience
- Soccer - Physical Stimulation, working on resource guarding, herding
- Splash Time - Sensory stimulation
- Tricks - Obedience, mental stimulation, manners
- Tug - physical Stimulation, sharing, playing nice, release / drop it
- Agility - Mental and Physical stimulation, Obedience, focus
- Ball Pit - Sensory Stimulation.
- Giant Ball -desensitization, Physical Stimulation, working with resource guarding, obedience (recall, sitting)
- Nose work - Breed specific, Mental stimulation, sensory stimulation, obedience
- Puzzle Games - Mental stimulation
- Woof Stick - Mental and Physical stimulation, breed specific, good for prey drive
Splashing with friends, bobbing for balls, leaps into the water – what could be more fun than Dogwood Acres' very own doggie pool? Our in-ground bone shaped pool has a specially designed filtration system, slip-resistant surfacing, and 4 fountains for even more splashing fun!
I spent weeks touring and researching various kennels within a 60-mile radius of my home. For years, I've heard such great things about Dogwood Acres. So this was my first choice. When we arrived they gave me a tour and the place was immaculate! Thank you Dogwood Acres for taking such care of Ginger!
Why choose us?
- Provides much needed physical activity, interaction and enrichment
- Dogs can either enjoy group playtime and form special friendships or play one-on-one with a Daycare Attendant
- Dogs receive lots of personal attention and close supervision throughout the day by our highly trained and certified pet loving staff
- Dog Daycare can curb many behavioral problems such as chewing, digging and jumping
- Builds confidence in many dogs who are timid or fearful
- Offers a safe, more controlled environment for socialization and play in both “small dog” and “big dog” play groups to optimize the fun and quality of exercise
- We require pets to pass a behavioral evaluation to help determine which of our daycare programs they will enjoy most
Plan the Perfect Visit For Your Pet
Our Reservation Specialists are trained to help you create the perfect visit for your pet. Personalize your pet’s Davidsonville or Kent Island reservation by calling or clicking the links below.
Curbside Service Now Available at Our Davidsonville Location